Published on in Vol 4 , No 2 (2021) :Apr-Jun
Preprints (earlier versions) of this paper are available at https://preprints.jmir.org/preprint/26944, first published .
- Díaz-Rodríguez L, Vargas-Román K, Díaz-Rodríguez M, Sánchez-García J, Liñán-González A, Rodríguez-Blanque R. Using “Diraya” System as a Complementary Tool in Nursing Process Education: A Controlled Clinical Study. Journal of Clinical Medicine 2022;11(10):2771 View
- Kleib M, Arnaert A, Nagle L, Ali S, Idrees S, Kennedy M, da Costa D. Digital health education and training for undergraduate and graduate nursing students: a scoping review protocol. JBI Evidence Synthesis 2022;Publish Ahead of Print View
- Weinschreider J, Sisk H, Jungquist C. Electronic Health Record Knowledge, Skills, and Attitudes Among Newly Graduated Nurses: A Scoping Review. The Journal of Continuing Education in Nursing 2022;53(11):505 View
- Kleib M, Nagle L, Furlong K, Paul P, Duarte Wisnesky U, Ali S. Are Future Nurses Ready for Digital Health?. Nurse Educator 2022;47(5):E98 View
- Lokmic-Tomkins Z, Gray K, Cheshire L, Parolini A, Sharp M, Tarrant B, Hill N, Rose D, Webster M, Virtue D, Brignell A, Waring R, Broussard F, Tsirgialos A, Meng Cham K. Integrating interprofessional electronic medical record teaching in preregistration healthcare degrees: A case study. International Journal of Medical Informatics 2023;169:104910 View
- Almarwani A, Yacoub M. Examining the Effect of an Educational Program on Nursing Students’ Informatics Competencies. Nursing Education Perspectives 2023;Publish Ahead of Print View